These high waisted, anti slip, compression fitted leggings are made for long lasting comfort for an active lifestyle. There's even a pocket for keeping your phone/keys/cards. Made in BC with recycled materials, hand printed with non-toxic dyes and made with zero waste and ethical business practices. All the details have been considered in these limited print leggings.
Care: Must cold water soak before first wear to set dyes. After- machine wash in gentle cycle with cold water and tumble low heat or hang to dry.
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that doesn't crowd your lady bits.
- A conveniently placed waistband pocket big enough for your phone - and keys, cards, gels and cash.
- A thin elastic at the top so they never stretch out.
- Plus a no-slip grip elastic that sits on your hips where it won't pinch and prevents them from slipping.
- A high-waisted fit that's both flattering and comfortable - you won't feel like an encased sausage, we promise!
- Made from a high-quality compression material that smooths out bumps and supports bouncing muscles.
- A gusset - that little triangle piece in the crotch - to provide a greater range of motion. Ours is lined with an anti-bacterial material.
- Fabric that is H20 friendly! The leggings won't get heavy when wet and they dry really fast - you can surf, SUP and kiteboard in these.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- There are approximately 3.4 recycled plastic bottles in every pair, certified by the Global Recycling Standard.
- BewildHer plants a tree in British Columbia for every pair they make, in partnership with One Tree Planted.
- 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- Every purchase raises $1 to help a teenage girl attend wilderness camp, in partnership with Girl In The Wild.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from sea shells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- The graphics are transferred onto the material using recycled paper.
- Their printing process is called "cut panel sublimation" which means no dye is wasted, no harsh chemicals are used and the print will be in the same place on every pair.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- HIGH-WAISTED: These high-waisted leggings fit to the smallest part of the waist for a flattering fit on their own or under a fitted t-shirt.
- ANTI-CAMEL TOE: The crotch is designed to sit away from your lady bits, helping to prevent camel toe and take the pressure off a sometimes sensitive area - we got your back momma's!
- NO - SLIP FIT: These are made from a 4-way stretch compression material and thus should be put on like a pair of nylons - scrunch them down and slide them up - rather than pulling from the top. The stretch should be going around the leg, but not pulling down. When pulled on correctly the internal grip elastic works wonders to keep them from slipping - a runners dream, no more hiking up mid-marathon! Please note in really cold dry weather - temperatures below zero - they may slip slightly until some body heat is generated from activity. If this happens just reset after your warm-up and you'll be good the rest of your workout!
The 'PEARL' MATERIAL IS . . .
- 300gsm mid-weight 88% recycled polyester / 12% spandex.
- Silky-smooth and has a matte-glossy look just like a pearl.
- Long-lasting and looks new wash after wash.
- Sea-friendly featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial treatment.
- The trifecta of technical must-haves; compression, wicking and anti-odor!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. ***Important*** Please cold water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
PRODUCT LIMITATIONS: Due to the graphics being printed onto white material it is highly recommended this product only be worn with solid nude colored undergarments. Darker, brighter and patterned undergarments may show through. The print is also a surface treatment, so it is best to avoid rubbing against hard and abrasive surfaces that could wear off the ink and damage the material - such as sliding down rocks, contact with velcro and crawling on knees.
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada by the founder Nadine Manson. Our hometown is dubbed the outdoor capital of the country which means we have an endless supply of active females to test our products. Our founder and designer is herself very active, avidly into running, mtn biking and snowboarding. Nadine's vision is solution oriented-activewear for active and adventurous females worldwide - and as a new mom she puts every design to the test!
All garments are consciously sewn in a small female owned and operated factory in our neighboring city of Vancouver, BC. The working conditions are safe and the garment workers are paid fair wages. We work closely with our factory to focus on increasing product quality rather than driving down the price - aka we don't cut corners - and make monthly visits to ensure our standards are upheld.