- sustainable 66% bamboo, 28% cotton, 6% spandex
- Super cozy bamboo bamboo, good for all seasons, great for fall / winter
- Long fitted silhouette, great for wearing with leggings
- Hidden kangaroo pocket, Scuba style hood
- Fabric colour shown is a heather forest green.
- Original Print is screen printed with water based black paint.
- 100% Ethically made start to finish by Sea of Wolves staff in Nelson, BC.
Oh to stand among the sitka's and breathe the sweet, earthy forest air! The subtle black print is an original and hand drawn by Nathan Stewart inspired by those walks among giants. How perfect to have this print on this cozy hoodie that is made with this gorgeous heather forest green bamboo fleece. The colour has such depth and almost has gold flecks woven in it. Our classic scuba hoodie has hidden pockets, long cuffs and is perfect for wearing with leggings. Take this beauty camping with you.
This design is meant to be a long slim fit and fits true to size. The model is wearing a size small.
Size: XS (0-2) / S (4-6) / M (8-10) / L (12-14) / Xl (16-18)
Bust : 31" 33" 35" 38" 41"
Waist: 25" 27" 29" 32" 35"
Hip: 34" 36" 38" 41" 44"
The nature of our human made silk screening process may result in a slight difference than the product shown in photo and thus, a one of a kind product for you.
How to care for you garment: It is best to wash in cold water and hang to dry so as to keep the shape, stretchiness and quality of the print.
All of Sea of Wolves Design clothing is designed by Catherine Gaudreault and printed with original artwork by Nathan Stewart. From patterning to sewing to printing, the garments are produced in our downtown studio in Nelson, BC by our talented staff and us. It is our utmost priority to source high quality fabrics and to produce our designs locally and ethically.