let yours be the best darn kissable lips
Lip balm addict? Right this way... Cool, fresh mint with a hint of creamy vanilla, I'm a little obsessed! Silky, smooth lips are the heart & soul of the perfect smooch.
- infused with nutrient rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving blend of cocoa butter, Shea butter, almond & coconut oil -hydrates the skin while raw beeswax acts as a natural humectant that helps skin retain moisture and acts as a protective barrier
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of aging
- botanical peppermint & benzoin essential oils - refreshing & cooling, soothing and powerfully invigorating with just a touch of sweet vanilla
- the perfect balm for all skin types, and a convenient way to replenish moisture to your lips, hands, cuticles and any other dry areas, in a long lasting formula
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free
- extra large size - weight 14 g/0.5 oz - in a recyclable plastic tube, perfect for purse or travel
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
Apply directly to lips, hands or other dry areas, throughout the day.
Caution: For external use only. Contains nut oil.
Other genius uses for Skin Therapy Balm:
- Massage balm into cuticles before bed.
- Apply balm on dry areas, just about anywhere on your body, warm your hands together, gently rub it in.
- Soothe & soften cracked fingertips and heels during winter.
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked areas with a nice thick layer to seal in moisture and protect.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Keep your eye brows in check, apply a little like brow gel.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of balm.
- Apply some balm to your nose if you have a cold, to protect and soothe irritated skin.
Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (beeswax), fair trade Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Fair Trade, Sustainable & Organic Shea Butter, hand-made by women from the Kperisi village in Northern Ghana using age-old traditional methods. No chemicals, no harsh industrial processes, focusing on local conditions, fair prices, and social empowerment. I support Fair Trade in love & honor of my African roots.