Free daily delivery to Comox Valley
Free delivery every Monday and Thursday for orders over $35 to Campbell River & Rural locations (Black Creek, Merville, Oyster River)
Free worldwide shipping for all orders over $250
- Hiking and trail running with a backpack
- Easy access side thigh pockets
- The feeling of shorts with the sun protection of long pants
WHAT YOU GET
- All-season: these feel like shorts while offering the protection of long pants from bad weather, sunburns and stinging nettle.
- Backpack compatible: flat-seam no-zipper waistband for pairing with a pack.
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-put power from km one through one hundred.
- Pockets: two side-thigh pockets that will fit a cellphone and trail snacks.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Fur-friendly: dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however see the "claws" clause in T.L.C. product limitations section below.
- H20 compatible: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more...
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops.
- Beat the bloat: if you've ever had your belly bloat on a long run, and felt like a sausage encased in your pants, you'll love the lighter and more stretchy material used for "the most comfortable waistband of all the waistbands." - customer quote.
- Compression: The hips and upper thigh panels are made from a mid-weight compression material with a snug fit to support your muscles through strenuous workouts. If you prefer a relaxed fit in the hips and thighs, size up in this style.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
- Inseam length requests: Short, tall and hemming available for pre-orders, only. Must add to cart via this link.
- Size Chart: click here
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Bum & upper thigh: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband & lower leg: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odor, UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly.
- How it looks: semi-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: medium compression in the hips and barely there in the waist and lower legs.
- Wear with: this fabric is not completely squat-proof and is best worn in the correct size with seamless solid color undergarments.
We heard you hikers and fast-packers! These tights feature side-thigh pockets for easy access to your camera and a zipper-free flat-seam waistband for comfortable pairing with a backpack. The full-length gives you protection from the sun and plants that cause itching and stinging, however the lower leg is in such light material they feel more like a pair of shorts. Our founder wore them for all 180kms of the Sunshine Coast Trail, under both a blazing sun and through a cold wind and rainstorm. Another customer wrote how pleased she was to have these on a hike that started in spring-like conditions and finished in the snow!
FRESH AIR AWARE
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with anything spikey as this could damage the fabric. Contact with velcro and pets claws are best avoided as these could catch in the fabric.
- How to wear it: This fabric is not completely squat-proof and is best worn in the correct size with seamless solid color undergarments.