STILL WONDERING WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BABYWEARING IS?
LET’S HIT YOU WITH SOME AWESOME FACTS.
- Less Crying - Wearing your baby for three hours a day has been shown to reduce crying over 40%.
- From Womb to Wrap - Transitioning to the big world can be a lot for newborns. The wrap creates a womb-like environment, with subtle pressure from all sides, and reminds baby of the home they’ve had for nine months.
- Bonding - Holding your baby peacefully and having the ability to soothe them easily and reliably can make it easier to bond with your baby. Especially in conjunction with all the good chemicals and hormones our bodies release with skin to skin contact, it’s a recipe for faster and deeper bonding with your baby.
- Tummy Time - Wearing your baby actually counts as tummy time, and helps increase neck strength and reduce flat head syndrome.
- Soothes Gas and Reflux - Having your baby upright after feeds, with the subtle bounce that the Beluga Wrap fabric gives, significantly helps settle babies’ tummies.
- Can Reduce PPD and PPA - Wearing your baby skin to skin helps to release oxytocin, which reduces the baby blues, promotes bonding, and has been shown to decrease incidences and severity of postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Helps Babies to Thrive - Babies who are worn, especially those who are underweight or pre-term, have been shown to gain weight and size faster if Kangaroo Care (skin to skin, often using a wrap) has been regularly used.
Made Ethically in Vancouver, Canada.
Showing: 1 -1 of 1